Friday, August 14, 2009

The Fabulous Nurseries!

I love to dream. Especially about expensive baby decor. Ok... Not really. Actually after this incident, I'm pretty sure we'll be getting all of the furniture for first baby's room off of Craigslist.

I don't mind though. I'd rather make things myself... I think.

But Danielle invited me to not only participate, but HOST her Fabulous Friday over on her blog: Now That's Just Fabulous.

The topic... None other than "Fabulous Nurseries." So I decided to play a game. I pretended like I was given a gajillion dollars to plan a nursery of my dreams. The one above is just one example (of like 10 on my guest post).

Believe it or not I didn't go over the top with my choices. I guess I'm kind of a Plain Jane kind of girl. ..Ok not really that either. I don't know how to describe my taste. But if you're been dying to know know my visions of baby decor head on over. Let me know what you think of my choices, and play along too! Pretend you got a gajillion dollars and share your favorite finds! Let me know the link so I can come see! Plus, I need more ideas (so what if it could be more than a year away!)