Friday, September 4, 2009

Married Life Productions Presents, 'Sweet Nothings'

Fade In

INT: BEDROOM; Last night, around 11:00 PM.

NOELLE and ROB lie facing each other in bed. They put their arms around each other, and ROB plays with NOELLE's hair. She kisses him.

NOELLE
You're sweet. Like sugar.

ROB smiles briefly before his brow furrows with thought. He decides to one-up her.

ROB
You're sweet like agave.

NOELLE
Because I'm not as sweet as sugar, but I won't wreak havoc on your blood sugar levels and I'm low-Glycemic Index?

ROB
[laughs] I guess I could have said you're sweet like aspartame.

NOELLE
Because I give you cancer.

ROB
Aspartame gives you MS. Saccharin gives you cancer.

NOELLE
[laughs] Oh, of course. Sorry.

ROB
No, you're sweet like Splenda. I don't know how you're killing me yet.

NOELLE kisses ROB, hard.

Fade out

.....................................