Monday, October 5, 2009

Product Spotlight - Nummies Bras


Cute, Stylish, and Comfy - All of the things we definitely want in a bra. But as a Breastfeeding Mom, they are even that more important. So we wanted to introduce you to Nummies Bras.

Alison, who came up with Nummies Bras writes on her website: " When I became a mom, I looked for nursing bras that had function and beauty, that made me feel and look my best, but I just couldn’t find them....I believe that women who breastfeed their children are beautiful. Nummies bras ... are made to accentuate your body and lighten your spirit. Now you don’t have to give up your sense of style simply because you are nursing."

The nursing bra for the modern mom - Molded cups, No wires and Seam free. Perfect for under your t-shirts and blouses. The bras are perfect for pregnancy, right after baby comes and for as long as you are nursing.

As comfortable as it is beautiful - You won’t believe it’s a nursing bra!

Starting at $49.99 Nummies are available in-store at Dear-Born Baby (72 Doncaster Avenue, Thornhill, ON)