Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Labor Playlist

Here's what I have so far:

Upbeat playlist:

"Top Back"- T.I.
"Party Like a Rock Star"- Shop Boyz
"Going Down"- Young Joc
"Billy Jean"- Michael Jackson
"The New Workout Plan"- Kanye West
"What Do You Want From Me?"- Adam Lambert
"Single Ladies"- Beyonce
"If You Seek Amy"-Britney Spears
"Gimmie More"- Britney Spears
"3"- Britney Spears
"Circus"- Britney Spears (yes, I'm a fan, good for working out!)
"Halo"- Beyonce
"4 Minutes"- Madonna and Justin Timberlake
"Over"-Drake (my labor theme song)

Relaxation playlist:

"Almost a Whisper"- Yanni
"Enchanted"- Yanni
"In the Morning Light"-Yanni
"Nostalgia"- Yanni
"Butterfly Dance"-Yanni
"Love"- Keyshia Cole
"Falling Slowly"- Kris Allen (love him)
"On Bended Knee"- Boyz II Men
"Realize"- Colbie Caillat
"Capri"- Colbie Caillat
"Jesus Take The Wheel"- Carrie Underwood

Church music playlist:
"I Stand All Amazed"
"His Hands"
"I Walk By Faith"
"A Child's Prayer"
"Psalm 23" by Michael Olson

Meeting Baby Playlist
"Amazing"- Janelle
"Isn't She Lovely"- Stevie Wonder
"My Girl"- The Temptations
"Bubbly"- Colbie Caillat
"Capri"-Colbie Caillat
"Daughters"- John Mayer
"The Reason"- Hoobastank
"Ever Ever After"- Carrie Underwood
"I Hope You Dance" -Lee Ann Womack
"Somewhere Over the Rainbow"- Israel Kamakawiwo'ole

And what would a labor playlist be without the classic: "Push it": Salt-N-Pepa.

It'll be interesting to see what tune Baby Girl is born to... Rap, R&B, Classical, Churchy? Whatever it is I'm sure it will be a song we remember forever.

Please add your suggestions!