Saturday, June 5, 2010

Utah and Central Texas Family Photography

Remember me showing off my maternity photos last month? Oh you don't? Ok I'll show you again! There's a bunch more on Forever Bliss Photography's site. Ooooh I love them, and they are already put up around the nursery and in different parts of my house (soon to be replaced by newborn photos I'm sure). My husband keeps asking why I have pictures of my stomach up all over the place, I tell him he just doesn't understand.

He was also a little embarrassed by having to be in the photos and that he had to do "stupid poses" but I told him Tara is a professional, she knows what looks good, and they do look good! She's going to be doing many many more photos for us in the future, if she'll have us, and I'm SO excited to see Lil' J captured by her lens. Hubs isn't looking forward to taking more pictures but I keep telling him he has to... I need to think of some good bribes so he won't whine.

Forever Bliss Photography also does family portraits, engagements, wedding pictures, children's photography and more!

I'm not sure what's cuter here, the announcement or the baby but say it with me... "AWWWWW!" I'm working on making... Yes, making Lil' J's dress for her baby announcement.


Forever Bliss Photography is doing mini sessions for summer and Father's Day. It's a 30 minute session and you get ALL of your edited pictures on a CD (it's about 20-100 photos!)! The special is just $75! For those of you who live in Utah, (I guess in the Provo/Salt Lake general area) or if you live in Central Texas, you can win a FREE mini session from Forever Bliss Photography (remember, that's 20-100 photos edited, on a CD!). Don't live in the area? Sorry... But let your friends who DO live nearby know about this awesome deal!

Just leave a comment letting me know what kind of photos you'd like to have taken! For an extra entry let me know her favorite session posted on her site. Blog followers also get an extra entry!

Contest ends June 14th at 11:59pm.
Random.org will choose a winner! Good Luck!