Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Westmas Eve

Snow Day - The Aftersnack

I'm up late, wrapping presents. There's a batch of (my interpretation of) Mrs. Bean's Famous Nutmeg-Ginger Apple Snaps cooling on the kitchen counter. Westley is turning three, and yes, we're going to eat cookies for breakfast.

When Westley turned two, I kind of couldn't believe it. This year, I believe it. He just seems so...like a three-year-old. Like an awesome three-year-old.

On Westley's first and second birthdays, I found myself thinking often about his birth - looking back at my terrible, horrible no good very bad labor. This year, I'm more excited about the day. I can't wait to watch him open his presents, eat his breakfast, and get started on this new year.

Snow Day

I can't wait to see where he goes from here.

.....................................