Monday, November 1, 2010

White Cloud Rate the Rolls Challenge

I'd never put so much thought into how my toilet paper felt, and where it came from until today.
I'm Participating in the White Cloud Rate the Rolls Challenge and I was sent two toilet paper rolls to test out. Both are made from 100% recycled fibers like paper etc (I know, it sounds weird but hear me out!). One was White Cloud Green Earth, the other is the leading competition. But I don't know which is which.

Lil' J and I tested both of the rolls and picked a favorite. Watch the video to see our experiment and see which one I picked!
What do you think? Tomorrow I'll find out which one is White Cloud Green Earth and let you know if I picked it.

Everyone who leaves a comment on this post by before 11:59pm Tuesday will be entered to win a $20 gift card to Shutterfly.

And here's a coupon for some TP and/or paper towels!




*I am compensated by White Cloud for my time in participating in this challenge. Opinions expressed are all mine (and a little of Lil' J's too). Shutterfly had nothing to do with this, that's just my own friendly gesture to show you I love you!