Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Thank you, Mr. Groundhog.

I dont know about all of you, but I am sick and tired of winter. So when I heard that our little groundhog friend Phil did NOT see his shadow today, I had reason to celebrate. Spring is coming early! So I busted out my yellow flats today in celebration. Am I the only one that thinks Yellow when Springtime rolls around? ( I also learned that Phil is only right 39% of the time. Maybe we should consider nominating a new groundhog...)


So, in celebration, tell me what your favorite thing about SPRING is?? I will start. My favorite thing about Spring is walking out the front door and not getting a frigid gust of ice cold air in your face. Short sleeves. Fresh cut grass. Chirping Birds. Kids playing outside. Days are getting longer. Flip- flops. Tulips. Duck families swimming in the lake. Memories of {B} being born in April. Finishing up another school year. Was that more than one favorite thing? Happy G-Hog day.