Saturday, March 19, 2011

If SHE can wear skinny jeans...

I was never a fan of skinny jeans. They just looked so tight and restricting. I've always been one to enjoy a pair of boot legs, or flairs. Lately the more I see them on people (mostly the women) the more I wish I could wear them.

They look so skinny.

I saw some skinny jeans (or jeggings, whichever you want to call them) for babies for $3 at Walmart and bought them in every color her size.
Walmart Jeggings: $3.50; Hair Bow c/o Mother Goose Collections
Even with her thunder thighs she looks so adorable in them. They're--dare I say--Flattering?

My eight month old has inspired me once again. I'm making a mini goal to get a pair for myself. My first pair of skinny jeans. I've never even tried them on! I've been too scared. But now I want to find the perfect pair. Preferably some that don't expose my pudgy postpartum stomach, give me a muffin top or a flat booty, and that don't cost $100. 
Express
Express is usually my go-to place for jeans so I guess I'll start there. Though I'll probably cry because the last time I bought clothes there I was at least two sizes smaller.

If anything, even if I don't look it, maybe they'll at least make me FEEL skinny. Even if they are size... Well, we won't go there.