Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Shabby Apple Hook up!!

I'm not talking about this:

But this:

It's a clothing line I recently found and I'm now IN LOVE WITH! Seriously. And I'm not saying that just to pimp them out... Though they deserve pimping cause I love dresses (I swear I want to wear one every day I'm pregnant) and all of their dresses are MODEST (aka not skanky) and I love it (and so does my husband by the way but we won't get into that)! It's sometimes hard to find cute fashionable clothes that are modest and not nunish.

Shabby Apple Online Dress Boutique is an online dress boutique providing women's dresses, little girls dresses, maternity dresses, and fashion accessories. That's right... I'm hoping by the time I'm with-spawn they'll recruit me as a model for their maternity line, we'll see.The good ladies there were nice enough to hook me up with a dress and I chose Anchors Away cause it looked cute, plus I'm sometimes a news anchor and it seemed fitting. These dresses are so classy and completely stylish that I just get so giddy looking at them (and I want to buy them all!)

I know none of yall have voted that you want to see more videos on my blog but trust.. You will like this one. Snoop even makes his first video appearance! And I'm modeling this beautiful dress and I know you want to see my modeling skills, right? So check this out before you read on!:

By the way I added the music after and it took every ounce of will power not to go back and edit some video of me booty dancing in the dress... But I spared you some gut-busting laughter and me some embarrassment.

But really people, I mean who did a better job? Her...Or me? I'll let you be the judge.

NEW!!: All of my readers get 10% off any purchase from Shabby Apple though September 20th! Just use the code " babymakingmachinebabymakingmachine10off" Happy shopping!

Anyway, you can model one of your own too cause they're sponsoring a giveaway for my Baby Makin(g) Machine readers! YES!! This is a hot $75 dress ladies!! So here's what you have to do to enter:

Go to Shabby Apple's Online Dress Boutique and tell me your FAVORITE dress on this site! They have TONS! And like I said, a girls line and maternity line too, so lots to choose from. Come back here and leave a comment telling me which one your favorite is, and follow my blog!

Tell me your favorite part about my Shabby Apple video for another entry and leave yet another comment if you already followed me!

Because I love you and them I'll give you a few more ways to enter!:

-You subscribe to my blog
-Become a Facebook Fan for my blog
-You favor my blog on Technorati
-
Vote for me on Top Baby Blogs (per day/computer) (just click the link)
-You Tweet/ Facebook about this contest (every day you tweet is an extra entry!) Please say: "Check out this awesome giveaway on @futuremama's blog for a cute @shabbyapple dress! http://tinyurl.com/nqgom4 (Please RT)!"
-You follow my blog (worth 2 entries so leave 2 comments)- And out of curiosity, tell me if you're new!
-You share your favorite Breastfeeding post you've ever written (2 entries)
-Leave a comment on one of my posts for Conceive Magazine (2 entries)
-You have my blog button (3 entries, so leave 3 comments)
-You post about this contest (3 entries)
-Vote for my blog in the 2009 Bloggers Choice Awards (worth 5 entries! So leave 5 comments- NEW: EACH email account you vote under is 5 entries :) )

This giveaway ends Saturday August 29th at 11:59 PM! Random.org will choose the winner. Good Luck!!