Sunday, September 20, 2009

Bows by Jess: March of Dimes Sponsor #2

Can you believe it? At day 3 and already raised 21% of the goal! I'm soooo excited about what we're doing!

Aside from this contest I'm making a few other goals to try this month. Things I'm hoping will help me get a BFP next month. Here's what I have so far:

1. Exercise more: I did a good job eating better, but I kind of slacked off last month, and I'm hoping upping the pace will help my body get in tip top shape!
2. Relax more: I wasn't stressed out last month, but I think I may have been overly excited. I may go get a massage at some point to help with this (nice excuse right?).
3. Try not to think about it: As hard as it is, I already think I'm doing better than before. This month I think having this March of Dimes project will help me not focus on myself and my personal goal, as much as this goal for charity.

And with that, I will introduce to you my next March of Dimes fundraiser sponsor.

Jessica is the owner of Bows by Jess. But don't let the title fool you. She makes much more than bows! And not only is she donating a great prize to one of you... She's also offering 15% off to EVERYONE's first purchase from her shop! Just her know you found her here!
Just take a look at that adorable cap! But wait... There's more. I've never seen these kind with cute little ears:
Just in time for Halloween!

Jessica is a stay at home mom of 3 girls. She has a 10 yr old, 4 yr old and 1 yr old. On a more personal note, I'm thankful for her and her family and the service they give our country... Husband is in the Army.

She says having 3 kids and moving around every few years it is hard to get a job since she wont stay there for long. So in July of 2009, she decided to open up a shop and see how well she would do selling all the cute things that she already has a talent of making for her girl. So in her spare time when she's not moving, or taking care of her munchkins, she's making cute little items like these for people like you and me!

Like what you see? All of her things make great gifts too, especially since Christmas is around the corner! Jessica is a very generous sponsor who has offered to donate a $15 gift certificate to Bows by Jess to a donor to my March of Dimes Fundraiser! And get this... People who donate $1 are entered to win it! It's a free gift to donators! :) (Paypal is only assiciated with donations and are NOT associated with the drawing, questions about drawing donations? email babymakingmachine{at}gmail.com) ! Yes, your $1 can go a loooong way in saving a baby, and you'll also have a chance at winning something cute like these:

But there's lots more than just that! Checkout her shop to see it all! So click the "chip in" button to the right, or you can donate by clicking here. (Paypal is only associated with donations, and NOT with the drawing. Questions about the drawing? email babymakingmachine{at}gmail.com)

This is just one of more than 30 prizes (worth over $1000) that's up for grabs in the free drawing! (I'll give you a free ticket for every dollar you donate)! See the full list here. 100% of the funds raised are going to March of Dimes, to help save babies!