Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cutest Baby Contest


I've LOVED looking through all of your cute baby pictures... And yes, our pets are babies too! I think you're going to have a blast looking through these as I have! Sorry it's taken me so long to put them up... you remember my computer problems... Yea, I'm taking it to get fixed in the morning!

Because I don't have photoshop at the moment (on my broken computer) I wasn't able to photoshop the numbers on the photos... Sorry, so you'll have to look at the numbers as if they're captions, and vote for your favorites! Also, leave a comment letting me know what you think of them all! I'm curious to know if you get all oogly-eyed over them like I have!

I hoped setting up this contest would be a fun way to get people involved, while also spread the word about the March of Dimes Fundraiser! There's about 40 prizes (and counting) up for grabs! So when you tell your friends to come vote for you, let them know the cause that's going on too!

But I know some are just so adorable it isn't fair to put them up against human babies. So I've made a special category for pets! Here they are! Vote for your favorite! The numbers are BELOW the corresponding picture.

Winner with the most votes in the baby category gets a button saying they have the cutest baby. There is also another prize in store too... For a little girl winner: Beautiful bows from ElleBows and More. The mom of a little boy winner: A surprise prize from Bonzai BeadWear (features of both shops coming soon!)

You have until 10/3 11:59pm to vote!

POLLS are at the bottom left (scroll down to see them!)
(be prepared to scroll A LOT)

1 (above)




2 (above)





3 (above)




4 (above)



5 (above)



6 (above)


7 (above)




8 (above)



9 (above)



10 (above)



11 (above)



12 (above)


13 (above)


14 (above)


15 (above)


16 (above)


17 (above)




18 (above)


19 (above)


20 (above)


21 (above)


22 (above)


23 (above)

24 (above)



25 (above)



26 (above)

27 (above)



28 (above)




29 (above)


30 (above)


31

(Keep scrolling down to see the cutest kids and pets!)