Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bella Expressions Baby Cards: Sponsor #13

Short story: I.. The self-proclaimed "Baby Makin' Machine," found making a baby isn't as easy as I had hoped. So to take my mind off baby makin' I'm spending a month raising money to help March of Dimes babies. Read the long story about how this fundraiser got started here!

This has been sooo fun! Donations have slowed down a bit though and I'm starting to worry if we'll make our goal! Spread the word! If you can't donate, that's ok, let 5 friends know about it any maybe one of them can! Remember... There's TONS of prizes, so most people will win. You WILL win something if you donate $15, and yesterday I was making more cute bows for those nice donors! Just look!This of course isn't the finished product, just the bow part... Which, by the way can be detached from the headband and worn separately. Yep... Everyone who donates $15 gets TWO of these!

Oh, and I wrote a post over here, yesterday about being happy for a friend who just had a baby (cause it's easy to be jealous). I took her baby one of my bows, look how cute it is on her! I'm so proud! (And I REALLY want a baby!)
Ok enough about me, and my wanna-be craft, I'm going to introduce you to some REAL talent now!

Melissa is a stay at home mom to 2 girls (2 1/2 and 9 months) and the woman behind Bella Expressions.

Melissa has been designing cards for 3 years now since she moved to Italy (she's Canadian) where her husband is from. It all started when a friend back home was having a baby, Shipping stuff costs a lot from here so she offered to do her announcements and thank yous for her baby gift... She said it kind of took off from there.

I love her work, ranging from Holiday cards, to baby announcements, to scrapbook kits, she has a creative eye! Just look at some of her cute work!"I also have a photographer friend back home who tells her clients about me," she said. "It's a nice way for me to stay home with my girls but yet make a little extra moolah to put in their bank accounts for school."Melissa is so kind, and has offered to donate her talents to not one but TWO lucky donors of my March of Dimes Fundraiser. One of the winners will get to pick one of her cards... The cards will be designed digitally, so you can take the file wherever they want to have them printed. I know you ladies love to show off your little babies, you could win a cute Halloween card like this:
She's also donating one of her digital scrapbook kits to a donor... So if you're into making scrapbooks, or looking to spice up your blog design, she has the tools to make it cute! She owns Bella Style, her design shop.
You can also get more of a behind-the scenes look at this shop owner on her blog, Bella Style.

If you happen to donate just $5 to the charity I'll give you 5 free tickets to win this prize from Bella Expressions! Not only are you helping a charity but you get 5 tickets in our GIANT drawing! You can donate by clicking the "chip in" button to the right or by clicking here. (Paypal is NOT associated with the drawing, just with donations. Questions about the drawing? Email me at babymakingmachine{at}gmail.com)

This is just one of more than 40 prizes (worth over $1500) that's up for grabs in the drawing! See the full list here. 100% of the funds raised are going to March of Dimes, to help save babies!

Read how this got started here!
Check out all of the prizes here!
Enter my 2nd Cutest Baby Contest here!
Have a giveaway? List it here! Offer extra entries to your peeps for donating!