Friday, October 9, 2009

Erin and Celeste Tags- Sponsor #16

Short story: I.. The self-proclaimed "Baby Makin' Machine," found making a baby isn't as easy as I had hoped. So to take my mind off baby makin' I'm spending a month raising money to help March of Dimes babies. Read the long story about how this fundraiser got started here!

If you are looking for a fun gift for someone, or a way to spice up your home, you'll love this next prize!

Kerry is the woman behind Erin and Celeste. She's a tag maker. Now you may be wondering "what do I use those for" but the answer is "anything!" The tags can be used for hanging on door knobs,tying around vases,altered art or for attaching to your own handmades or to give as a gift on their own. Just look at some of these beautiful ones she makes!
A lot of these March of Dimes fund raiser sponsors live in the US but Kelly is far away! She's an Australian who lives on a Queensland Island, (Coochiemudlo Island to be exact) and she has two beautiful daughters. Why tags? Well, she loves photoshop and vintage images and cats and dogs etc, and as times are a bit hard, she said she thought tags were a good way to get creative and have a product that wouldn't break the bank. I love it because there's so much in her shop you can buy... Even as gifts, and not feel broke afterward! You can also find her on Twitter as @ErinandCeleste.
Kerry is generously donating a $20 Gift Certificate to Erin and Celeste to one lucky donor! Get this... Everyone who donates will be entered to win this! And just
If you happen to donate just $1 to the charity I'll give you 1 free ticket to win this prize from Erin and Celeste! Not only are you helping a charity but you get 1 ticket in our GIANT drawing! You can donate by clicking the "chip in" button to the right or by clicking here. (Paypal is NOT associated with the drawing, just with donations. Questions about the drawing? Email me at babymakingmachine{at}gmail.com)

This is just one of more than 40 prizes (worth over $1500) that's up for grabs in the drawing! See the full list here. 100% of the funds raised are going to March of Dimes, to help save babies!

Read how this got started here!
Check out all of the prizes here!
Enter my 2nd Cutest Baby Contest here!
Have a giveaway? List it here! Offer extra entries to your peeps for donating!


****

PS: Winner of my Pulling Down the Moon Herbal Fertility Tea giveaway: Kayce.. Haha! I can't believe it! Then again when you're about 30/60 of my entries I guess odds are on your side! Email me your addy! I'm buying these for you :)