Saturday, October 10, 2009

Essence of Twilight: Sponsor #17

Short story: I.. The self-proclaimed "Baby Makin' Machine," found making a baby isn't as easy as I had hoped. So to take my mind off baby makin' I'm spending a month raising money to help March of Dimes babies. Read the long story about how this fundraiser got started here!

First off I want to tell you you have until tomorrow night to email me your cutest baby photos! The Boy/Girl winners will get a prize. Last time I posted all of the photos people emailed me and were like "oooh man, I missed it" or "I forgot" so I just wanted to remind you again! I think I've only gotten about 15 photos so far. Email your entries to babymakingmachine{at}gmail.com

Also... If you entered last time, You can enter again as long as you weren't one of the winners. If you want to use the same photo just email me and I'll put it up again!

Ok, now this next sponsor is AWESOME for all of you Twilight lovers (guilty). (..Oh, and let me add that I totally loved the series before all of the hype.)

Ever think about what the characters might smell like? Well two moms worked together to put them in fragrances, called Essence of Twilight. Talk about a great idea!Trisha and Mary Ann are two very busy moms. Trisha has 4 kids, 2 boys and 2 girls, ages 10 to 3, and Mary Ann has three boys, ages 11, 10 and 9.

"Yes its crazy," Mary Ann said. "We have lots of other interests but spend most of our time doing the mulit-tasking Olympics as stay at home moms." I'm sure several of you could relate to that right?

When they read about the scents described in the very indulgent Twilight books, a lovely temporary diversion from the delightful but endless business of family life, they knew we had to capture them. They said they didn't have a serious business when they first started. They said they are both creative and hard working.

"And well, if we say so ourselves, pretty good at making lovely body products," they said.

What an adventure ensued! They were the first to create Twilight inspired fragrances and their ingenuity has been embraced by thousands of women, of all ages. They have traveled all over the country selling, and have shipped all over the world.
Trisha and Mary Ann started out last year with the scents most described in detail by Stephenie: Edward, Bella, Alice, and Jacob. Next they added "Promise" The Wedding Scent, a combination of the flowers Alice used to adorn thier wedding. They are even working on a body wash now!
These sweet moms turned entrepreneurs have generously offered to donate a prize for a donor to March of Dimes. One donor will win Four large items: lotions or body spray! And everyone can use this discount code: "March of Dimes" to get 10% off an order!!

If you donate just $15 to the charity I'll give you 15 tickets to win this prize from Essence of Twilight! Not only are you helping a charity but you get 15 tickets in our GIANT drawing! AND you get a GUARANTEED prize from ME! One of which can be two of these cute baby hairbows! Look I made these!! (Or you can get a custom doggie bandanna instead) You can donate by clicking the "chip in" button to the right or by clicking here. (Paypal is NOT associated with the drawing, just with donations. Questions about the drawing? Email me at babymakingmachine{at}gmail.com)

This is just one of more than 40 prizes (worth over $1500) that's up for grabs in the drawing! See the full list here. 100% of the funds raised are going to March of Dimes, to help save babies!

Read how this got started here!
Check out all of the prizes here!
Enter my 2nd Cutest Baby Contest here!
Have a giveaway? List it here! Offer extra entries to your peeps for donating!