Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Garden of Life Prenatals: Sponsor #11

Short story: I.. The self-proclaimed "Baby Makin' Machine," found making a baby isn't as easy as I had hoped. So to take my mind off baby makin' I'm spending a month raising money to help March of Dimes babies. Read the long story about how this fundraiser got started here!

I wrote a post before about prenatal vitamins! I have written about them a couple of times actually. Garden of Life hooked me up with some of their prenatal vitamins and I have really been liking them!

I wrote before about how I originally just bought a $4 bottle at the grocery store... I quickly learned (from several of my readers) that all most vitamins do is give you expensive (or in my case not so much) pee. So... When I found the Garden of Life Code RAW Prenatal vitamins I was really excited to see that they were made with organic materials!

I'm talking I can pronounce everything on the label! Here's a little thing that it says about their vitamins on their site:

"With Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal, you can rest assured that our vitamins are uncooked, untreated and unadulterated, with no binders or fillers, no soy allergens and always vegan, dairy-free and gluten-free. These factors alone should make Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal your multivitamin of choice. But there’s even more to Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal making it even more valuable. Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal contains clinically studied probiotics that not only enhance the immune systems of mothers, but that of their babies as well. Vitamin Code Prenatal is also a wonderful multivitamin for newly lactating mothers—with the immune support extending to that of the newborn, breast-fed baby."

They even sent me a bottle for my hubby!

Did you know it's important for men to take vitamins too? Yep! I've read several articles saying nutrients like Zinc are good for the swimmers... Some vitamins make them stronger, and some make them healthier, and some just pain help make more of them!

Vitamins don't always taste the best, but another nice thing about these is that they are in capsules. So you can pour them in your food or drink to get it down. I usually just swallow them like a (wo)man though.

What I love more about this company... When they heard I was doing this fund raiser for March of Dimes they were one of the first companies to jump on board! And they are donating A LOT!

Three donors will win a set of vitamins!


Winner 1:
Vitamin Code Raw Prenatals $30
Oceans 3 Oceans Mom $14

Winner 2:
Vitamin Code Raw One for Men $35
Oceans 3 Better Brain $34

Winner 3:
Vitamin Code Raw One for Women $35
Oceans 3 Healthy Hormones $33

If you happen to donate just $20 to the charity I'll give you 20 free tickets to win this prize from Garden of Life! Not only are you helping a charity but you get 20 tickets in our GIANT drawing! You can donate by clicking the "chip in" button to the right or by clicking here. (Paypal is NOT associated with the drawing, just with donations. Questions about the drawing? Email me at babymakingmachine{at}gmail.com)

This is just one of more than 40 prizes (worth over $1500) that's up for grabs in the drawing! See the full list here. 100% of the funds raised are going to March of Dimes, to help save babies!

Read how this got started here!
Check out all of the prizes here!
Enter my 2nd Cutest Baby Contest here!
Have a giveaway? List it here! Offer extra entries to your peeps for donating!