Wednesday, October 14, 2009

PLEASE Help Baby Makin(g) Machine!!

Ok, I've never devoted an entire post to begging, so you know this has gotta mean a lot to me right? I wasn't going to interrupt fund raising and post about it but this is something I really really want so I figured I'd ask for your help!! I aint too proud to beg for this! I just found out yesterday that I'm a finalist in The Bump Mommy Blog Awards. But get this... I'm in the Best Fertility Blog category!! Perfect right? That's totally what my blog has been all about... Preparing to be a mom, researching good TTC techniques etc.

I'm way flattered and excited, and now that I know all about it I REALLY want to win!!

Well if I win I get a $100 Gift Card to Pottery Barn Kids! I've never bought anything there before, and I think it could be fun to put in a chest and save for when I find out I'm pregnant.

If that never happens (or doesn't happen before it expires) I'll give it to one of you! Promise!! And if I win overall (not likely) I'll get $1000 cash!! Yea... We could SO use that!!

In less than a year I've gotten to know so many of you! You are awesome people who have helped me along the way... And I hope my rants, questions and fact finding has helped you some too! And I promise after raising money for March of Dimes I'll go back to ranting and questions, and personal stories k?

I'm hoping you can help me once more today by voting for me!! You don't have to sign up or anything. And thanks to Google Analytics and SiteMeter I know how many of you read my blog every day, so if each of you... And each of my followers go over and vote I can win!! PRETTY PLEASE vote!!

Ok thank you! Now go vote (please!!)!