Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pregnancy Killed My Bladder

"I wish someone would have told me to stock up on diapers. Not for my baby but for myself. I use to pride myself in my bladder capacity, and strong urinary tract muscles that would help me form ever resorting to using a public restroom. Last week I had the most humbling experience when I was filling up for gas and the urge to pee hit me.

In my pre-preggo days this wouldn’t have been an issue. Once the initial urge hit I could hold it for another hour or two if I had to. These days, the first sign that I need to go pee means I should have relieved myself five minutes ago."

... This is a part of my post today on Project Pregnancy, my new blog on Parenting and Pregnancy Magazine's website! (Yes, I'm very excited about this new gig!). Read the rest here. And if you haven't yet, say hi over there!

****
Baby's First Phone Call Winners: #23 Amy,and #40 Nancy E. J. Congrats!! And email me so I can get you your gift certificates babymakingmachine{at}gmail.com.