Friday, March 19, 2010

Juliet's March Break Adventure

Well, I have been holding off posting this entry as I have not been able to find the cable that allows me t download my pics from my cell phone. My husband finally found it so I can finally share Juliet's big adventure!

On Tuesday Juliet and I dropped Ainsley off at March break camp and we headed downtown to the CN Tower. I have not been there since I was a little girl and I have actually never been up the tower. I was very excited to be invited to join the Mom Central Canada ladies and their children for a morning at the CN Tower where we got to meet DORA!!!



We got to the Tower and meet all the ladies and very excited children. We were ushered into a room where we all patiently waited to meet Dora. Juliet of course had no idea what was happening but as soon as Dora entered the room she was SUPER excited!! When it was her time to take her picture with Dora she stole the show. She danced with Dora, played coy, hugged Dora and altogether had a fantastic time.



This whole event was organized by Mega Brands which includes the Mega Blocks brand. Thanks to them after meeting Dora we were able to head up into the Tower. Juliet really enjoyed looking out over the city (her favorite past time at home is to look out the window) and we even visited the glass floor which freaked me out!

Mega Brands was nice enough to send us home with a goody bag including their Mega Blocks which have been thoroughly enjoyed by both my girls along with Dora the mermaid.

Thanks again to Mom Central and Mega Brands for organizing this wonderful outing for the moms and their children.