Monday, September 13, 2010

Shopping Spree: The Best Way to Make Up for Shots

No one likes getting shots. Lord knows I didn't. Heck, I still don't. So when Lil' J had her first round last week I about lost it. Ok, actually I DID lose it. She freaked out too but had forgotten about it a couple minutes later. I on the other hand, couldn't get the memory out of my head. She was laughing and cooing one second, the next she was turning red and screaming her head off. And there I was holding her arms down. I felt like a jerk. I told myself I wouldn't, but I cried too.

I promised her I'd make up for it and I did. Right after the appointment with the mean nurse we went to Old Navy's baby sale and had a little shopping spree. We scored BIG!
old navy sale
Two jean skirts, a pair of pants, a sweater dress, two bohemian-style dresses, a pair of sparkly moccasins, a beautiful long sweater, and a jean jacket that she can wear with it all--All for $117!

At first I had put the pants back cause I thought the total was going to be closer to $200 but when the lady rang me up and the total only came to $107 I went back to get the adorable brown pants (and I think the FIRST pair of pants I've bought for her).

Everything I bought (minus the jacket) was on sale for $5-15!
old navy sale
Sadly, Lil' J slept through all the shopping, but she was happy to take part in a photoshoot when she was feeling herself again. I am so blessed to have this little angel in my life!
Old Navy sweater dress
She measured 95th percentile for height and 90th for weight so I got almost everything in 6-12 month size so she can wear it longer. The dresses I think she'll be able to wear as shirts even when she's older.
Old Navy pink bohem
If you ask me, she looks good in everything.
old navy skirt
Old Navy brown pants
What do you think? Like her fall wardrobe?

Oh, by the way, everyone who comments on this post before Sunday September 19th at 11:59pm is entered to win a $100 gift card to Old Navy. If you're a blog follower/subscriber (or become one) you get an extra entry. Also, go here to get a special coupon for 30-40% off. It's a fast one so good luck!

PS: I just took this video of her in her other bohemian dress. I just had to share! We had too much fun. The whole video coming for Wordless Wednesday!


*Thanks Old Navy, for sponsoring the shopping spree & giveaway*