Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fall Fashion - Saturday

I didn't want to get dressed this morning. After a difficult night last night, I just wanted to laze around. But I had errands to run, and I'm not a pajamas-to-the-grocery-store type of girl.

So, naturally, I took my lazin' around outfit (tank top, leggings, socks), and threw a dress over it. And then I threw some other stuff over that. With questionable results.

Saturday

This often happens on my don't-want-to-get-dressed days. I end up wearing something a little...odd.

Saturday Saturday
This outfit, at least, is odd in a way that makes me want to accessorize it with a guitar and an indie rock song. If only I played guitar.

Saturday
Brown dress - Thrifted (label says "Isshu," which sounds like something out of Pokémon because it is)
Lavender tank top - Banana Republic, thrifted
Necklace - JanetJewelry
Rings - were my mom's
Belt - Target
Leggings - American Apparel
Boots - Same as always
* * *

More Fall Fashion Week(end) goodness waits at Moms are for Everyone. I can't believe it how these fashion weeks fly by!

.....................................