Saturday, December 11, 2010

Imagination Unrolled Winners!

How nice would it be to have an extra grand in my pocket right now? I wish I knew. Luckily for Rachel Rockwell from Tulsa, OK, she knows what it's like because she won the White Cloud Imagination Unrolled toilet paper contest by making this pretty wall art display with toilet paper rolls, glue and some scrapbook materials. Now $1,000 richer she can brag about her creativity.
The two other winners were these ideas and they each won $500.
A big congratulations to the winners!! Check out all of the entries on MyWhiteCloud.com and get some holiday crafts ideas you can do with family or friends.
And if you're shopping for paper towels or toilet paper this weekend, here's a coupon for $1.50 off White Cloud! You can print it up to three times. Have a good weekend!

*I'm a White Cloud blogger and compensated for my time in writing this post. Opinions expressed are my own.