Sunday, December 5, 2010

Three Days of 3

The Night Before

Birthday

Birthday
Rob and I wrapped presents and baked (my version of) Mrs. Bean's Nutmeg Ginger Apple Snaps. We stayed up way too late giggling and getting excited on Westley's behalf.

The Day Of: A.M.

Birthday

Birthday

Birthday
That's right, cookies for breakfast.
(And give it up for the 3-year-old belly cast on in the background!)

Birthday

The Day Of: P.M.

Birthday
While Rob was at work and Westley was having some extra-double-bonus birthday fun at my parents', I did a little decorating.

Birthday
There were even more presents...

Birthday
...and ice cream cake!
(I felt like a total badass making this thing myself.)

Birthday

The Day After

Birthday
That's right, cake for breakfast.

Birthday
It's good to be 3.

.....................................