Sunday, February 27, 2011

365 Love Letters Week 8

I didn't forget my 365 letters this week, I just decided I'd so a "surprise" with them all at the end of the week instead of uploading them daily. Actually it was nice not keeping myself up late each night uploading these here and facebook, so I was able to get a little more rest this week doing them all at one time.

She started crawling this week, on day 52 actually, so my photo captured her moving towards me, and as you can see she's happy to be moving. Ironically she still would rather be held and crawls the furthest when she's crawling to me. It's funny but it makes me feel special.

My favorite photo this week is probably day 53, which may become my new blog header soon :) I also love day 55, I don't know why, I think it's just a really pretty photo.

Another self-portrait day with my baby
Today she started crawling!
I used my husband's shoe to kill it!