Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cloth Diapers are Friggin' Hilarious

I was getting Lil' J dressed for bed after a bath,  and stuffing one of her Fuzzibunz pocket diapers. We have a handful of those for night time.

As I pushed a cloth insert through the middle of the diaper I heard her giggle. I looked down at her smiling but I didn't know what was so funny. I continued stuffing the diaper with a second cloth insert and realized what was making her laugh. My hand stuck inside the diaper made it look like it had a life of it's own and she apparently thought that was hilarious.

Now the diaper tickles her each night after her bath before bed... Well, on the nights mommy puts her to bed. It never fails to get her going. I recently captured it on video.

It's not possible for me to watch this and not laugh myself.