Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ponytail for You

...

Westley asked me to put his hair in a ponytail this morning.

Ponytail

I spent the rest of the day trying not to make other people feel like idiots for using female pronouns with him. (I always feel like the bearer of bad news when someone asks, "How old is she?" and I say, "Oh, he just turned three.") But I don't blame them at all.

The ponytail makes him look totally girly (at this age).

Ponytail

Girly or not, Westley thought the ponytail was rad. He kept reminiscing about tickling me with my ponytail while he nursed. (Do your tiny children reminisce? Do you find this as funny as I do?) He truly jumped for joy, as he is wont to do.

Ponytail

Ponytail

Who knew a tiny, clear elastic band could contain so much awesome?

Mwuh!

.....................................